Glazed Concrete 2-In-1 Classic Fragrance Warmer
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over $75 📦
- DESIGN: Raw, exposed ceramic "concrete" dipped in a soft white glaze for a simple, clean look.
- FEATURES: Automatic shut-off timer has settings for 4, 8, or 12 hours. Timer is on cord. LED light adds warm glow. Removable dish for use with your favorite fragrance wax melts, bricks or tarts.
- USE: For use with candles that are 10 oz or smaller or wax fragrance melts or wax tarts.
- SPECS: Warming plate is 3.9". Overall product dimensions are 5.4"x5.4"x3.6". Cord is 3ft with auto-timer on the cord. Long-lasting LED light that does not need to be replaced.
∗This product has a reactive glaze or hand-painted design which gives each product a one-of-a-kind look. The final finish will vary from piece to piece.
2-in-1 Fragrance Warmers have the functionality and versatility to melt candles on the base, or wax melts using the included dish. Make a fashionable statement at home with styles that match any decor. Our 2-in-1 Warmers feature an auto-shut-off timer (4,8, or 12 hours), warm LED lighting, and a slightly taller base. Recommended use with jar candles 10 oz or smaller.
Check your Wick – Your candle arrives already trimmed to the ideal burn height. Continue to trim the cotton wick to 1/4 inch with a wick trimmer before lighting.
First Time Burn – The first time you light a new candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours until the pool of wax reaches the edge of the vessel. If not properly burned, there is a risk of tunneling down the center of the candle and missing out on hours of enjoyable scent.
Length of Burn – Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time as this will cause carbon to collect on the wick and the end of your wick will mushroom.
Stay Even and Draft-Free – Burn your candle on an even fire resistant surface and stay away from drafts. The breeze will cause your candle wick to create smoke and at times, soot.
Stop Burn –When your candle burns down to less than 1/4 inch, stop using for safety reasons.
Upcycle the Vessel – Use your creativity to repurpose these vessels when you are done burning!
Aroma components like citrus oils, cinnamon oil, and vanillin in fragrance oils can cause the color of the interior of the vessel to change.
Wax Melts – Wax melts should only be used in an appropriate wax melt burner. We recommend a 25 watt wax warmer. Follow instructions from the manufacturer of your wax warmer. Add a single piece of the wax melt at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached. Do not overfill. DO NOT pour hot wax down the sink. Keep your wax melts in a cool dry place.
To remove your wax, melt slightly and gently push the hard wax out of your burner. Using a tissue to scoop up the wax, dispose of the contents.